Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hey Y'all!

Hello and welcome, my name is Jenna Streff.. I am a LOVER  of most crafts, but mostly paper crafts.. I am mother to 4 boy's and I am married to my best friend. And I have a beautiful Granddaughter, Aubrey.. I have so many ideas for this blog, and I hope that y'all will follow along.I am a card maker and have just started scrap-booking and Project Life.. I plan on showing you my work and maybe even give y'all some ideas as well.. I plan on posting a few times a week, and each time I post I will show something new.. I am so super excited for us to start this adventure together. My hopes are that we will all become very good friends,and maybe even like family.. Here is a few pics of my Project Life, now keep in mind that I do mine a little different then most.. I know the die hard Project Lifer's will have a stroke over what I'm about to say and that's okay!! If you follow me on Instagram you know that my favorite hash tag is #doingitmyway.. I fully understand that P.L. is set up to take the guilt/stress out of scrap-booking, but weekly is still too much for me..... Maybe I just don't like being told how to do something?? LOL!! Or maybe I'm just a little lazy??? LOL!!! Either way, I like to do it my own way.. This is how I do it.... I basically print whatever pics I have taken in no particular order, and do my pages.. I do put pics from the same date on the same page, I'm not an animal!!! LOL!!! I really want y'all to see that we can take an amazing idea like P.L. and really make it our own!!  




Please keep in mind that I am NOT a professional photographer!!! I am just like you taking pics with my phone or basic a camera... This is the first page in my album, I wanted to make it different then all the"other" pages.. 



 This is my very first P.L. page, YAY!!! This was taken Mother's Day, these are my Boy's!! Well all but my oldest, he is stationed in California with his beautiful wife and daughter.. 




These pics are of me, my super cute Husband, my Mother and Sisters.. I am so happy that y'all joined me today and I hope that you join me for many more post.. 

XXXX,
Jenna


6 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts!! I also started PL because I thought it would be easier to do then making scrapbook layouts but found it to be a bit difficult to do it weekly. Maybe I need to stop focusing on weekly pages and maybe do monthly :). Great blog and can't wait to see more of your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!!!!! I knew I wasn't the only person that feels this way, and it's really what I plan on showing more of.. I can't wait to show y'all how I really mix it up!! Please feel free to follow, I only plan on posting a few times a week. Anynore then that is just too much for anyone.. LOL!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer! I follow you on Instagram and I will for sure follow you on here! I don't do PL but have been thinking about doing it! Can't wait to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you know you had me at y'all!! I don't follow the PL rules either. The most I do is a month but I just take events and daily life and go for it! Excited to follow along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you know you had me at y'all!! I don't follow the PL rules either. The most I do is a month but I just take events and daily life and go for it! Excited to follow along!!

    ReplyDelete