Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm Blown Away!

Wow, I'm blown away!! I can't tell you how exciting Wednesday was for me, I never imagined that almost 100 (96 to be exact) people would read my little old blog!! YAY!! I am so grateful to my online family for spreading the word, you guy's are awesome!! I never imagined that people that I have never met, and live all over the word, would become so important to me.. I can't wait to get to know all of y'all too!! It was my online family who encouraged me to start this blog, and for that I am forever grateful....  I forgot with all of the excitement to mention that you can follow my blog by email, probably one of those thing's I shouldn't forget!?!? LOL!! If you really want to see into my world you can follow my Instagram (streffmom4), and Pinterest (Jenna Streff)...

I thought today I would talk about Project Life some more. I have so many things I want to share with you about P.L.. I really want to show you that you can take this AMAZING  idea and put your own spin on it.. Please keep in mind that these are my first few P.L. pages ,the further we go the more I will show you how I came to this realization.. 


With this page I took pic's of my Boy's on the first day of school, and the last.. I can not believe I never thought to take a pic of them on the last day too??? I really love this idea, and WOW did my guy's grow!! My Charlie Boy (my baby) looks super happy,NOT!! He was really just over having his pic done that day, LOL!!!! Most of the products I used here and on every page have come from my VERY FAVORITE site www.twopeasinabucket.com.. Check out this site they always have great sales, and they are home to the very talented "Garden Girl's"!! And no they are NOT paying to advertise, I'm just a fan.. If you want to know who made what leave me a comment and I will gladly get back to you.. 


 On this page I am telling all about my wonderful day, and what a day it was!! Austin my second born missed Mother's day because of work, so he came over a couple day's later to take me to lunch.. Such a good son!! My Very good friend Maria met us for lunch too, love that girl!! The other awesome thing that happened that day was my oldest son surprised me with a Instax camera!! YAY!!!!! So needless to say all my pics where taken with my new camera.. YAY!!  Please remember to sign up to follow my blog, and if you have any questions please leave them in the comment section.. Next week I plan on showing how I really mix things up in my P.L. album, and I also want to show you where to find FREE printable P.L. cards on my Freebie Friday's.. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!

xxxx,
Jenna

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're following a dream of yours. Dreams are so important to achieve, in the most delicate places within us. I commend you for starting on this one! -DrDiva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sooooo glad you read this post, and thank you for believing in me!!! XXXXX

      Delete
  2. Awesome pages!! Glad to have met you on IG! I have become so close with people I've never met before! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa!! I'm so glad to have met you too!! I think getting to meet people that we never would is AWESOME too!! I'm amazed at how close we all get!! Thank you for your support, it means sooooo much to me!! XXXX

      Delete